Yawn

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey I see you have one of those Cat Magnets. Do your cats use it as a toothbrush too?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

Hey I see you have one of those Cat Magnets. Do your cats use it as a toothbrush too?
No, actually, the only one that uses it is Trace Tumblebrutus. It sat completely untouched until I brought Trace home, and he took to it immediately. He has no right rear leg, and he uses it for scratching the right side of his face and neck. He would much rather that I scratch it for him
, but it makes a good backup if I'm busy or not home.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

No, actually, the only one that uses it is Trace Tumblebrutus. It sat completely untouched until I brought Trace home, and he took to it immediately. He has no right rear leg, and he uses it for scratching the right side of his face and neck. He would much rather that I scratch it for him
, but it makes a good backup if I'm busy or not home.
I'm glad somebody found a use for it! Almost all of my cats love the thing. It was a good investment.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cabela this is a message from Lilly and I say we chew up the cat toys would be much more fun than watching them play with the toys. And if you don't like that idea you can share my rope toys.