Wrapping things up and thanking Dr. Kris

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
No more new threads in this forum today. @Dr Kris  will be here to  add his final replies to some of the threads and following that, the forum will be officially closed and archived.

I'd like to thank this opportunity to thank Dr. Kris for a fantastic expert forum! I think I speak for the entire community here when I say we've all learned a lot about kidney issues in cats and how to treat them. Your replies were extremely informative and also very friendly! 

Thank you, Dr. Kris!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you Dr. Kris! While my cat doesn't currently have kidney issues, I found your responses to be compassionate, down to earth and quite informative.

dr kris

TCS Member
Guest Expert
Purraise
Thanks everyone, that's a wrap!

It was a pleasure to read all the excellent questions from this dedicated and friendly community!

Take care,

Dr. Kris

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your knowledge, generosity of time, and passion for what you do!

Brenda (aka 1.5 cats)

wasabipea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much for donating your time, knowledge and comapssion. It was very generous and selfless thing for you to do for us.

Thanks - Wendy (Wasabipea)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This forum is now closed for new posts. Big thanks, once more, to Dr Kris, and I do hope this isn't a goodbye and we'll be seeing more of him on the site, possibly in future expert forums as well!