Would you believe....

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's 100 something degrees outside and am sitting here shivering
in my office with the space heater on
!!! This place is an Icebox - they just can not get the temperature adjusted properly~!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe you!

Its COLD in my office too....actually its only 70*, but its chilly, cuz I sit under the vent where the AC comes out of!!

I just put on a hoodie

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hell603

!!! This place is an Icebox and they somehow can get the temperature adjusted properly~!!
OMG I can completely simpathize. All summer I have to wear long sleeve shirts and I would really like to bring my coat with me but I fear I would look too wierd. We're not allowed space heaters. They keep these buildings so COLD!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can so relate - I have to wear long sleeves all summer long to go to work because my office is f-f-f-f-freezing!!!

I have no a/c at home either, so days like today I wake up sweltering, have to put on long sleeves, drive to the office without a/c in 80+ degree heat, then freeze all day, then at the end of the day, get into into my car that has no a/c and has been baking all day in the sun for the drive home. Talk about MISERABLE!!!

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hell603

!!! This place is an Icebox - they just can not get the temperature adjusted properly~!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! We have to have the AC cranked for the equipment.

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Apparently once again I am the oddball out!! It can never be to cold for me..I am always hot!! I have to wear sleeveless or short sleeves to work every day. It is about 75 degrees in here and I am hot wondering if we can crank the A/C! I sleep with the AC on so high I have to be under my comforter because I hate to be hot!

Wow I really am strange...LOL

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I can so relate - I have to wear long sleeves all summer long to go to work because my office is f-f-f-f-freezing!!!

I have no a/c at home either, so days like today I wake up sweltering, have to put on long sleeves, drive to the office without a/c in 80+ degree heat, then freeze all day, then at the end of the day, get into into my car that has no a/c and has been baking all day in the sun for the drive home. Talk about MISERABLE!!!
My office building is kept too cold, also. But I can cover the vents in my office and close the door to stay comfortable. But during the current heat wave, I have uncovered the vents and opened the door to the chilly hallway!

Then home in the air conditioned car, to my house with no ac. I'm sitting in front of a fan right now, with a frozen bottle of water under my feet to keep me cool! LOL! How I wish I had ac!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would you have liked to have been the guy mowing our lawn this afternoon? I have no idea why he came during the hottest time of the day.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we keep winter coats and gloves in the data center.
which i am wearing both right now

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My work is really hot, but I don't work in an office. I work at Subway where we have the oven on all the time and the toaster which is 1000 degrees. The air conditioner doesnt really work at that store so its usually mid 80s to low 90s in there. Thats not fun to be working in. The other Subway, which I don't get shifts at anymore is always at 68, which would be nice.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually take a sweatshirt with me to work for when I'm not wearing my lab coat. Today I had to go outside for a bit to warm up

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My office is also freezing, I'm sitting here with a fleece lined jacket over my shoulders, I go outside everyonce in a while to warm up!