Would Love To Hear One Fast Cat Wheel Reviews!!

Would you recommend One Fast Cat?

• Total voters

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this but I'm looking for some reviews. We have 3 kittens all under 1 year of age (2 Siamese kitties and a Bengal) so you can imagine how much energy they all have. We have been looking around recently and have finally decided to get them a cat wheel. After months of looking at the different brands and doing research, we have decided on the One Fast Cat Wheel. Although I've read probably almost every review their is, I would love to get some "cat expert" reviews :)
Here are some updated pictures of our furbabies!!
This is CoCo (formally known as Odin - bought her as a him but was confirmed by the vet he is a she)
20190215_152217.jpg

Coco and Marco watching the birds outside
20190204_164920.jpg

Here's Cali
20190204_165527.jpg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
There is a cat rescue in north Denver that has one in their teenage cat room, it gets quite a lot of use :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
There is a cat rescue in north Denver that has one in their teenage cat room, it gets quite a lot of use :)
Thank you! I've read lots of amazing reviews but hearing personal experiences is best for me. I have been looking at them for quite a while now and until now, haven't thought about purchasing one. I finally convinced the hubby our kitties need one so I'm crossing my fingers it's a good purchase. From what I've read/seen though and how active my babes are, I'm guessing it'll be a good way for them to get out all that extra energy. If a cat rescue uses them, I'm sure that's a really good sign! Hehe

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your furbabies are ADOOORABLE! Would also love to read personal reviews...our kitty needs to lose weight and we've considered this...
Awe thank you!! They all say thank you! They know they're cute too and use it to their advantage quite a bit haha. They're silly! We get our wheel in 2 days so if no one has given a review by then, I will let you know how it goes!!

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone!! Kitties say thank you too!
We'll keep you updated with how the wheel goes! Hopefully I'll get some nice pics of them using it too for you guys :) :)

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
2 Siamese and a bengal kitten? Wow. That has to be chaotic. I havent' tried one of the cat wheels(it is just about the only cat toy I haven't tired yet), though once we have a bit more spending money we're giving it serious consideration.

A few other toys that have worked especially well with my Siamese cat have been: puzzle feeders(especially catit branded ones), cat window sill platforms, the pioneer pet cat scratching post with the platform on top ( yes the platform is a bit overpriced and yes it isnt' as well built as I'd like, but it's still great), stuffed mice, kitty boinks, various kong kickeroo and wubba type toys, "Skineez" dog toys (he smallest sizes of them can be suitable for cats), the SmartyKat feather whirl, wand toys ( fishing rod style seem best) with a stuffed mouse on the end ( the birdlike feather on the end works, too, but they always break very quickly), and the bergan turbo scratcher.

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
2 Siamese and a bengal kitten? Wow. That has to be chaotic. I havent' tried one of the cat wheels(it is just about the only cat toy I haven't tired yet), though once we have a bit more spending money we're giving it serious consideration
It can be chaotic at times for sure but in general, they're pretty good. If we're sitting down watching tv for the evening, they can always be found snuggled up with my husband or I. We have multiple play times during the day/evening to wear them out and I've got 4 kiddos so they tend to keep the cats pretty busy. There is about an hour out of every day where they run around/into everything though. It can be pretty comical. As for toys, they are VERY spoiled lol. We have tried almost everything you listed except for the puzzle feeders, which we are looking into at the moment actually haha. As for the cat wheel, we got lucky and found one on a second hand website. We're only paying 1/2 price and it's never been used which is awesome!

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone, we ended up picking the cat wheel up late yesterday evening instead of earlier this week as the seller had a minor injury on the day we were supposed to pick it up. So we've had it home for about 12 hours (8 of those we were sleeping). All 3 cats are completely amazed with the wheel, they have been surrounding it since we brought it in the door. I can constantly hear them jumping and playing on it, which is so nice. When we got it home yesterday, I decided to take one of their toys and try and hold it up near the top of the wheel to see if they would try and run for it, they all did. Mind you they stopped running of course as soon as I removed the toy from sight. As happy as they are with it right now though, I have a feeling it's going to be a huge success in the next few weeks. I will upload some pics later today :)