Would everyone please read this thread? Thank You!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, thanx MA. I really hope it won´t go down, I wouldn´t know what to do with my day, and I´d miss you all terribly!

Allthough I can think of some things to do...I could cleen, take a walk, tidy up....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bump for the night crew

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OoOo dang. We should have an irc channel or something picked out to visit and chat at in case this does happen. That way we can still talk a little without having to come back and check and see if the site is back up and Anne won't end up flooded with emails :p

We should pick a back up plan or something. Time without TCS and friends is torture!!

G

ghostuser

This may not be related, but i've been getting repeat 'reply to post' emails... Like i'll post, and then get a reply to post, then i'll get the same reply to post again... this has happened a few times now

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got to love the wonderful world of computers.
Thanks for the warning.

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bump for the Monday crowd

elisabeth provo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody,
I´m really upset due to computerproblems I haven´t received mails for quite some weeks: new address is [email protected] and the ones that did go to this address got deleted erroneously by my son.We share the address and he had no idea how he got those mails. I was furious when I found out. Well, spilt milk but oh, please, don´t stop writing to me.Is there a chance that those last mails are still somewhere and can be sent again?
Love to all of you
Elisabeth