World's Best Cat Litter users--has it clogged your pipes?

jetta1400

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love the litter, but don't flush it either. I just save the produce bags from the market and keep them handy when I need to scoop. I know it's a toilet, but I'm kinda wierd about flushing kitty poo in something we people use as well, plus I don't want to run the risk of having plumbing problems. But that's just me :)

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Just noticed CheshireCat and I are in the same boat. :p
Yes we are.  It's been 11 years this month that I have been using and flushing World's Best.  Just don't tell the neighbors.  For some reason people freak out when they hear that you flush litter. 

Not only do they worry about clogs the biggest complaint is the idea of cat poop getting into the sewer system and possible leaching into the ground water that gets them the most upset.  As far as I am concerned poop is poop whether it is human or cat.

There is an older disabled lady that lives down the hall from he and I noticed that she uses World's Best.  I don't know if she flushes or not but if I get the chance I will share my secret with her and encourage her to flush too.