World Gratitude Day

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't realise that it was World Gratitude Day, but that's a lovely thing to celebrate!
I'm very thankful for my family and friends, and recently my university who have been wonderful in helping me out and letting me take a year off and rejoin them next year (I was due to join this year, but anxiety got the better of me). And, of course, I'm thankful for Toffee and Fudge and all the other four legged friends out there!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am grateful that I only have two snowshoes and not three.
I am grateful that Rocket is a proper lady to wake me up at 4am with knocking the door into the wall or rattling the curtains instead of meowing in my face.
I am grateful that Link..... Is Link..... :insertevillaugh:
I am grateful for the love and support of family.
I am grateful to the TCS community for being here.
I am grateful to be employed with a good boss.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am now especially grateful to my school. I've run into some financial difficulties, so I confided in my program director-I suppose I was just looking for some ideas. She went to Financial Aid, told them what I told her, and now there is the possibility of a work-study. It's a library job, which I would love, and it pays better than my current job. If I can get this, it means I can finally leave the job that depresses me so much. Every day, I receive confirmation that I chose exactly the right school.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am grateful for my 3 cats C'est Moi, Olivie, and Hotaru. They are my whole world, and the absolute joy in my life.

I am also grateful for the beauty of nature; and all of the pretty flowers, the beautiful trees and plants, and all of the butterflies, caterpillars, bees, and other little creatures that I encounter when I'm out in nature.