Wood vs walnut cat litter

Youcantseemegrrr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Was wondering what some of you thought of walnut litter. I've been using okocat soft touch I like it, does track a little but with the vacuum it doesnt bother me. Those who have tried both wood and walnut what did you think.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know anything about walnut litter, but I know when I tried to use the wood, my cat absolutely refused to go in his litter box. Flat out just would not do it. :3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Youcantseemegrrr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Krienze in this area I was fortunate plus I just switched no transition which was a plus, even though I was prepared to lay some old litter on top but no need to.

Furballsmom I was going to buy littermaids walnut but went with wood. Dont think I'll try corn I dont want to chance it getting in her system plus the thought of corn just laying out bugs me. At petsmart by me Okocat had a treat savings of $2 in store plus $10 off instant coupon on box. If it ever goes back to normal price I'll just buy online or find a different brand if needed.

nwc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I stay away from edible litters (corn, wheat, walnut) because one of my cats will definitely snack on it even if its in the same box as poop. So I'd try wood first.