wondering...

cat_lover_330

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi! How do I change the DOB that I put on here? I want to make me look a little older on this so that I can PM someone for my signature, and stuff like that! Thanks!
P.S.-is that why I can't seem to change my 'display picture' if that's what you want to call it? I like the one that I currently have (the kitten with the blue background) but I want one of Sherbert! lol-Can I get one of my cat by changing my age too, or can I not change my age on here? Well, thanks!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure a mod will be around to confirm, but they won't change your age if you are a minor because the restrictions on your account are there for your protection.

The Blue Kitten Avatar you will be able to change eventually, if you read this post it will tell you when you can get different 'perks'.

Maybe you could have a parent email one of the siggy makers for you from their account?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
icklemiss is correct. We have certain restrictions in place here for the protection of our minor members. If you post in the Signature Shop forum, a designer should be able to help you without PMs or email. The photos you want to use can be posted for download.

Signature designers are not permitted to post their email addresses either, so a parent emailing would not be an option.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat_lover_330

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK, thanks you guys!
I know that my mom doesn't have an email, b/c she is practically computer illiterate! lol! Well, thanks for your help though....I'll find another way! lol!
The forum that 'icklemiss21' gave me (thanks!
) said that you need to make a certain amount of PMs to get to the next 'cat stage' if that's what you want to call it...does that mean that since I can't make personal messages, I can't got to 'young cat' and so on?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cat_lover_330

The forum that 'icklemiss21' gave me (thanks!
) said that you need to make a certain amount of PMs to get to the next 'cat stage' if that's what you want to call it...does that mean that since I can't make personal messages, I can't got to 'young cat' and so on?
You move up in usergroup by post count and days in membership. The other items under each description are the perks you receive with each promotion. Increased space for PMs does not apply to minor members.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

icklemiss is correct. We have certain restrictions in place here for the protection of our minor members. If you post in the Signature Shop forum, a designer should be able to help you without PMs or email. The photos you want to use can be posted for download.

Signature designers are not permitted to post their email addresses either, so a parent emailing would not be an option.
The only problem I see with this, is that the size of pictures that can be posted on here, are not large enough for a designer to really make a nice siggy. I wish we could at least let the people know how to email us the photo's, because it's really difficult to work with small pictures and try to turn out a half we decent signature for someone.