Wondering if my cat really is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dayana

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
shes ok and I do care fore her. & why wouldn't they survive? & yes I got the money Ima take care of them. But I doubt she'll have a lot of kittens. The first time she only had 1.

spooks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feel like there is a lot of negativity in this thread, I'm shocked that people would actually suggest you turn her over to a shelter rather than keep her in what seems to me a loving home. It is important that you get her fixed, but I understand firsthand that accidents do happen and you obviously care about her or you wouldn't be posting here. While I'm sure everyone has good intentions and wants the best for your cat I think some of the judgement can be dialed back. I didn't disclose my age in my thread for fear of exactly what is happening here, you are all chastising OP instead of providing a supportive environment where people can go for help, no matter what age they are. Perhaps more objective facts would be helpful in educating someone, rather than what can be perceived as attacks.

smudge12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am only a few years older than the poster. I'm meant no nastiness in my comment, I just felt that support and advice had been quite a lot on this post previously and wasn't really being taken on board which is why I advised maybe someone else could take the cat. At a point in this post the poster explained she didn't have the finances or time to go to the vet which is obviously a very important thing needed to be a pet owner. Sometimes we have to make sad sacrifices for our pets best interests. But I also understand that the girl loves her cat this is no question of that.

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
D dayana has now stated more than once that she will be taking the cat to be spayed and vetted. This is great to know! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

dayana

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Exactly people exaggerate and act like I'm a bad owner. I'm not giving her to a new home or shelter! She's cared for here & I will make sure she gets the help she needs to be healthy. Thanks. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

nadzooki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Like posted previous people have even given her local vets that are cheap? If a cat gets out once and get pregnant and then has white stools ect and the only one kitten she had dieds for no diagnosed reason..... then the cat with in a few weeks gets out again and get pregnant again after not seeing a vet after the first time. Do u not think there is a issue. At no point do i say this girl dose not lover her cat that much is true as if she didn't she wouldnt be on here looking for advise HOWEVER this isnt really about that its about the welfare of the cat. It seems like she is some what happy her baby may be prgenant again? This is very serious as her first kitten died not long ago and she has no idea why? Please please do no think i am picking on any body as im not but if she cant look after the cat finacially then it would be in the animals best interest. This cat should not be pregnant again a few weeks after its first litter has died especially as she not seen a vet threw out. Im sorry if this isnt what people WANT to hear but its true xxx i hope u have n can afford to take cat to vets and get your mum to take you please as its very important

Last edited:

spooks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I read through the thread and she has continuously stated that either she is saving up or she is planning to take the cat to the vet soon, as sarthur has already stated. I wasn't attempting to start conflict, just contributing to the conversation that I can strongly empathize with. I think from this point forward we should all accept that mistakes were made, but she is planning to get the cat fixed and support her through whatever questions she has during this pregnancy.

dayana

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok thanks. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

sweetktea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your cat is pregnant! I had the same doubts when mine took forever to give birth. Hang in there!