Wonderful News!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor girl but so glad she is home with you. Will you be able to keep her now? Didi they say why they had to give her back?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so pretty!  Beautiful eyes and such a round face!

I'm glad the woman called you instead of abandoning her like so many tend to do.

Does this mean you now have "9FurBalls"?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's so pretty!  Beautiful eyes and such a round face!

I'm glad the woman called you instead of abandoning her like so many tend to do.

Does this mean you now have "9FurBalls"?

Yes now it is 9FurBalls. haha!
Poor girl but so glad she is home with you. Will you be able to keep her now? Didi they say why they had to give her back?
Yes. We will be able to keep her now. And she is moving and the place isn't allowed to have pets. 

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As you guys might be able to tell...she is THE princess. She seems to be doing better than I expected. And everyone is getting along okay...still some minor hissing with the other girls but Lacey is no longer hissing and batting at the others. 

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The woman did the right thing. While she didn't have the persistence to find an apartment that allowed pets, at least she understood that she had the responsibility to make sure the cat was safe somewhere. Perhaps she didn't have the funds to rent an apartment where pets were allowed, or couldn't find one within the time she had to search in. She seems to have cared about Baby's welfare, whatever happened.

I hope your new(ish) kitty adjusts quickly! Nine cats must be quite a crew.

Last edited:

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The woman did the right thing. While she didn't have the persistence to find an apartment that allowed pets, at least she understood that she had the responsibility to make sure the cat was safe somewhere. Perhaps she didn't have the funds to rent an apartment where pets were allowed, or couldn't find one within the time she had to search in. She seems to have cared about Baby's welfare, whatever happened.

I hope your new(ish) kitty adjusts quickly! Nine cats must be quite a crew.
Yea nine cats is a crew but I love them and wouldn't have it any other way.

faustandfigaro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cat ! She has gloves like a Birman. It's great she is settling down all right - I guess she must remember something, at least smells from her family.