Wisner Mushrooom Noodle (yes, her name) is dying

seaturtle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Advanced renal disease, will have to put her down tomorrow. This is the third cat I will lose in one year. Heart all to all of us here on this board.

catconcern

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Very sorry although it's no consolation. Worst things in the world to happen. Pure hell.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cry when I read posts like yours, I know how much pain your heart and soul are going through, it defies description. I'll pray for you both,know my thoughts will be with you at this so terribly difficult time. I pray your sweet 'Noodle' will go peacefully to the Rainbow Bridge, and that you will find peace in your heart eventually. For now you must grieve, it is always so when you lose someone that has been a member of your family and a companion to your heart.  You are taking her pain on as your own, hers is ending and yours is just beginning. You did all you could to comfort her and she feels your eternal love that wraps around her like a blanket of peace. Know we are here to try to offer what comfort we can, we are all one family that is joined together in our grief. My heart goes out to you, you will be blessed for ending a suffering that would never end. 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear about Noodle. It's a tough experience to have to go through. Our thoughts are with you.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to read about Noodle.  RIP Noodle
and {{{{{HUGGSS}}}}} to you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

seaturtle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all. Will have her put down on Monday. I bought a lovely switch grass plant today to put on her grave.

Thinking of everyone.

marieusa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just lost one of my many cats too His name was Christmas and he was 17 My heart and prayers are with you and I grieve with you God bless you and your family