Wishes for 2016

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray that all your wishes come true! I pray that my human family and my furkids stay healthy and happy in 2016, there was SO much death and suffering for both in '15, I don't want to go through that again. I wish with all my heart that 2016 brings smiles and happiness once again to my life, I'm so weary of tears and heartache. May we all be blessed with a serene heart!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi there! 

Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2016 to you and your furkids!
Thank you @Winchester! Best wishes for an awesome 2016 to you and your beloved ones, as well! 

I pray that all your wishes come true! I pray that my human family and my furkids stay healthy and happy in 2016, there was SO much death and suffering for both in '15, I don't want to go through that again. I wish with all my heart that 2016 brings smiles and happiness once again to my life, I'm so weary of tears and heartache. May we all be blessed with a serene heart!
@Di and Bob  I really wish for no recurrences of the bad moments you had to go through.. May we all stay positive, strong and with a huge smile on our faces throughout 2016! 

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, my first wish is for a healthy and happy, fun-filled year for my Boys! I only want the best for them and I hope I will be able to continue spoiling their fuzzy butts for a long time to come! 

My second wish (more strong prayer than 'wish') is that all the hatred, war, fighting and world terrorism abruptly vanishes and people can live in peace and harmony and without fear of one another! To think that 'we' are at the top of the animal world is an embarrassment and a shame!  

May you all have a year filled with joy and serenity! Peace to you all!

Fyllis

Keeker & Kricket