Wish 'my' Kitties The Best

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mama (Mia 1 1/2yo ) and her two boys (Bebo & Milo - 11 weeks), plus her 4 'add on' family kitties (Sully, Sarah, Pippin and Binkie - approx. 10 weeks) are all going to get tested, vax'd, and spayed/neutered tomorrow.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers that all come out well, and heal very quickly. :hearthrob::redheartpump:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Mama (Mia 1 1/2yo ) and her two boys (Bebo & Milo - 11 weeks), plus her 4 'add on' family kitties (Sully, Sarah, Pippin and Binkie - approx. 10 weeks) are all going to get tested, vax'd, and spayed/neutered tomorrow.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers that all come out well, and heal very quickly. :hearthrob::redheartpump:
Wishes& Prayers coming yas way KITTIES:goodluck::purr::crossfingers:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
All are back home as of yesterday late afternoon, and were resting.

Haven't seen them yet - letting them settle down first before having 'visitors' come in and get them more riled up than I am sure they already are by now!!

I was told that someone at the vet's took a shine to the little black girl (Binkie/Patricia) and she was taken by her new mommy to recover in her new home!!

1 down, 6 to go!!! The terrible part is - due to this being kitten season - there are 109 kittens/cats up for adoption, not counting this crew. The rescue group usually hovers around 85 or so!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Update: Too funny - but cat lady was wrong about two of the kitties' gender!! Mia had one boy and one girl, after all! And, of the 4 mystery kitties - 3 are boys and one girl (the black kitty that has already been adopted). Glad it wasn't me that determined their gender - although it sounds like it was!!

So, Milo has to have a name change - the rescue center left her name as Milo. I am thinking Maya?? But, Sarah, who is actually a boy, they changed his name to Steve. No offense to all the Steve's out there, but really - Steve?? Oh well.

All came back negative for diseases, and along with their neutering and spaying, they all have microchips as well!

Two of them were still nursing from Mia earlier today! As cat lady says, Mia has spoiled all those babies rotten!

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOlI did that with Braveheart too. I thought she was a boy and welp - wrong. I kept her name as it's her spirit.

I guess for Steve they are keeping with the S?

Maya is a very nice name.

This is great news all around. Very happy at least the one kitty has found herself a forever home! May all the rest as well.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Great job you!!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
True about the name changes, especially when they are that young. It is pretty likely at this point NONE of them know their names anyway! They probably know "NO" and "Watch out" and "Stop that" more than anything.