wilbur 2017-2023

mar_mar

lorelei
Kitten
Purraise
i know this only my second post but wilbur passed away tonight after suffering from malnourishment and a mystery illness for months. it is incredibly unfortunate as our last cat, sam, died only a year and a half ago, we adopted wilbur and squeak after. we will definitely miss him, as will squeak.
C0AEC107-CFDE-45E3-8019-3FC895B2873A.jpeg
9BE35E62-A425-490B-B097-0A6E89A00CC1.jpeg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Wilbur, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

You had such a short time together...but where there is love, and eternity would not be long enough. This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies, it is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from her new home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you, and she sends that back to you, to walk beside you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was sent to you because it was known you would give him what he wanted most in this life. Someone to give him a home and love him......
The bond of love you created between both boys will be with you forever. Nothing can break that bond, not even death. "Death cannot take that which never dies". Love is spiritual, so eternal. you will forever carry their love in your heart and in your soul.
It takes a long time to heal a broken heart. but time will bring a softening that will help you get through this. Neither boy wants you to be so sad, go forward and live your life as you would want for them to go on if you were the first to go. seeking happiness, more love, and the beauty of life. cats live in the present, as we all should. They do not fear death as we do, they accept it as a part of living. So they go on in peace because they have our love always with them. They live on through you now, so give them happiness and sunshine. One day you will add another love to theirs and they will celebrate that they taught you well, each new love brings them happiness and jubilation.
My heart goes out to you. These first days are full of sadness and tears. but the sun will come up tomorrow, the world goes on. May your sweet memories of happier times bring you comfort eventually, and may their love continue to lead the way......RIP precious Wilbur. You will always be remembered, you will forever have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!