Why is my cat's mouth swollen

Lizkitty48

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It just started swelling she has babies usually eats canned cat food or dry but the store was out so I gave her Tuna fish ???¿?? I made appt to the gets for next week

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lizkitty48

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well it don't look as swollen but it looks like maybe blood clot in her mouth on bottom.. I have to prepare myself to look again she drank . lot if water I'm fixing to feed her sum real cat food see if she eats that she wanted to eat but the dry food was just too hard everything else seems ok though .. I gave a question though right now I have 2 females how do I get to he voucher's to have them fixed ?? Because I started with one cat she's only 2 yrs old and is pregnant with her 3rd litter the cat in the picture is from her first litter.. she has ,7 week old babies .. I'm up to my eyeballs with kittens and cats !!!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I gave a question though right now I have 2 females how do I get to he voucher's to have them fixed ?? Because I started with one cat she's only 2 yrs old and is pregnant with her 3rd litter the cat in the picture is from her first litter.. she has ,7 week old babies .. I'm up to my eyeballs with kittens and cats !!!
I'm not sure what "voucher" you are referring to?

Both female cats need to be spayed and the 7 week old kittens need to be spayed / neutered as soon as they are old enough.