Why I foster...

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are some pics of current fosters who were in desperate need.

Here are a couple new ones of Shadow. This girl was found with her collar caught underneath her arm pit. She was seen for 2 weeks before she was finally trapped and the collar was so totally embedded. She was in so much pain and had a terrible infection, so she is just now starting to trust humans again. She loves Dana and I but hides when anyone new comes in the room and will lash out if they try to touch her, poor girl. I know someone out there will give her a chance someday.

These 2 girls we just picked up today. They were found by a young girl abandoned in a box in a parking lot. Cookie has an umbilical hernia and Cupcake ha a bad scab on the back of her neck, but otherwise they just need some TLC. SWEET girls! I just can't stand people who would do something like this...

Cookie

Cupcake

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwww. :heart3::love: :heart3::love:

Such sweet, adorable faces. Shadow is a gorgeous girl. I'm so glad these three are in a safe place.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cookie and Cupcake are twins.  They are three beautiful cats.  It is wonderful that you foster, but how can you bear to part with them.  Don't you get attached.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cookie and Cupcake are twins.  They are three beautiful cats.  It is wonderful that you foster, but how can you bear to part with them.  Don't you get attached.
I love every single foster that comes through my doors, but I let them go knowing that then I can help MORE kitties who need me.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many perfectly good cats out there who don't get a chance because there aren't enough foster homes around. These are the lucky ones. (Also cute, beautiful, and generally photogenic.)

You got the room and the time? Get out there and get yourself a foster kitty, pronto!

Shadow's fur is the most gorgeous shade of dark brown/black I have seen in ages. In that light, it looks like silky chocolate. It's no wonder she's so scared of the whole world; having been in pain for that long, it'll take her a while to stop being scared. But I'm sure there are people out there who would give her a try. Lots of people don't mind if a new cat takes a while to warm up--they just make her a hideaway, give her tempting treats, and wait for her to get curious and stick her nose out. Sooner or later, works like a charm!

Last edited:

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all so adorable, it is so sad that they have been so mistreated by stupid people, I'm so angry! But thank God they are with you and soon they will have a forever home, the have to, they are too adorable not to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shadow has been adopted!!
She will be living in a quiet home with an older woman who will spoil her rotten! SO HAPPY for her! Cupcake is spoken for and should be going home Monday. Little Cookie is still waiting for her forever home, but I know her time will come.