Why don’t we just admire how incredible our cats are on this thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thatphysicsteacher

Just another “catty” teacher
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh this is a great site! I have shared this thread with others on another thread. I know everyone will love seeing the sweet kitties here. I will post some more kitties for you. I’ll have to recharge my phone before I do much though. Lol

This is Kodiak
View attachment 388800
This is Bonjour. He thinks he is still a kitten but…
View attachment 388801
He’s a very big cat! He’s on the far right with some of the “regular” sized kitties.
View attachment 388803
This is Precious. A giant male but very precious.
View attachment 388804
Oh! I see friends have joined us. I knew you would find friends here!
@Mamanyt1953 I haven’t seen the tub picture of Hek before! Priceless!
strider rose strider rose Beautiful kitties! I see purrsonality!
OMG BONJOUR IS HUGE!!! Haha I love all of them sooooo freakin cute! Precious is so, well, precious! Thank you for sharing this thread 😻

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
This is Bandit my little trouble, he's a fighter and a cuddle bug. Got him from a neighbour who was overwhelmed with kitten's. He was allowed outside as soon as he could get out of the cat flap. When we got him he was full of fleas and worm's. Then he got flu and a middle ear infection caused vestibular disease. He was in a bad way even some family members said I was throwing good money after bad treating his ailments. He was worth every penny spent he never gave up even when he couldn't walk he tried. He's so funny this cat makes me smile all the time with his daft antics. View attachment 388818View attachment 388819View attachment 388820
wow what a touching story, you really gave this little one the best home 🥺🥺 so gorgeous! I always have a soft spot for all black cats

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
This is Patches I got him from a friend of a friend. He was younger than I was told and I was asked by a good friend if he was alright because he was so tiny. She told me later that she thought he would not survive, but I knew he couldn't go back to somewhere that thought it was OK to take him from his mama. So with TLC and plenty of kitten food he adopted me as mama. He's 4 now and still suckles on my shoulder. View attachment 388811View attachment 388823View attachment 388824
woah!!! beautiful coloring! and soooo tiny in the first pic i’m screaming 😻😻

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie was born feral. He was found wandering around alone outside, with no other cats in sight. I got him when he was about eight weeks old.

charliefirstpic.JPG

Five years later, he still has feral moments, but he loves to be stroked on the head and under the chin, and he has the loudest purr.

charlielong.jpg

I adopted Selene when Charlie was about a year and a half old. She was roughly three months old. This was taken the day I brought her home from the shelter, a day after her spay surgery-

selenefirstday.JPG

She's more independent now, of course, but she's still very affectionate and loves to spend the night with me.

selenedeeperthoughts.jpg

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
Charlie was born feral. He was found wandering around alone outside, with no other cats in sight. I got him when he was about eight weeks old.

View attachment 388876

Five years later, he still has feral moments, but he loves to be stroked on the head and under the chin, and he has the loudest purr.

View attachment 388878

I adopted Selene when Charlie was about a year and a half old. She was roughly three months old. This was taken the day I brought her home from the shelter, a day after her spay surgery-

View attachment 388879

She's more independent now, of course, but she's still very affectionate and loves to spend the night with me.

View attachment 388881
wow! what lucky babies to be rescued by you! They are beautiful! Selene’s eyes look incredible in that pic of her with the books!! I always love when cats sit by books I think it’s so cute, shows how intelligent they are

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
This is Bandit my little trouble, he's a fighter and a cuddle bug. Got him from a neighbour who was overwhelmed with kitten's. He was allowed outside as soon as he could get out of the cat flap. When we got him he was full of fleas and worm's. Then he got flu and a middle ear infection caused vestibular disease. He was in a bad way even some family members said I was throwing good money after bad treating his ailments. He was worth every penny spent he never gave up even when he couldn't walk he tried. He's so funny this cat makes me smile all the time with his daft antics. View attachment 388818View attachment 388819View attachment 388820
what a chonky baby 🥺🥺😻😻 it’s so wonderful hearing all these stories about rescues, thank you for sharing!! and tell Bandit he is a very handsome man!!

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, thread starter here! Just wanted to share these pics of little Luci! She was enjoying a little banana in the second pic (it’s great for potassium and calcium for your cats!!) Also thank you ALL for continuing this thread !!!!! We are all so blessed to have these amazing creatures in our lives, and they are so blessed to be rescued by us. There are so many touching stories on here, thank you everyone!

Attachments

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
they’re all so gorgeous!! I have a question, this may be a myth but is your all white cat deaf? I’m only asking because I know of a few friends who have all white cats and they are deaf/hearing impaired cats. Anywho, your babies are beautiful give them all extra treats for me! 😻
thatphysicsteacher thatphysicsteacher no my lucky is not deaf