Why Does My Cat

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Pee to so high like shooting to a and long enough for my bigger cat star? She's small female cat 7 pds. I cannot find a storage container 17 inches high

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Wake me up by staring at me in the dark…guess that’s more of a “how.”

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else's cat obsessed with eating human food - especially carbs? Toffee goes absolutely crazy for anything with carbs. His favourites are pizza crusts and plantain chips! It can't be healthy for him!
My Freya was obsessed with any food, cat food, human food, of any kind, even vegetables and chocolate. She was, now she isn't anymore, or at least at a much lesser degree (acupunture therapy fixed this obsession).

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quinn is a shoulder cat, he jumps to my shoulders and sometimes bites my ear and hair if he is mad at me 😹 Also claws in if he has to stabilize, ouch if they are sharp 🤪 he is too big for my shoulders now, he kind of wraps himself around me but I have to hunch over a little bit so he doesn’t fall off. He is a little houligan, so much crazy stuff he does I cannot even describe it all. He loves to play fetch.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else's cat obsessed with eating human food - especially carbs? Toffee goes absolutely crazy for anything with carbs. His favourites are pizza crusts and plantain chips! It can't be healthy for him!
Byron used to eat pizza, Indian food, hallah, Doritos, Chinese food, baked ziti and more 🤣

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
snuggle on my chest when I'm laying down, start to purr. And is sometimes so overwhelmed with affection that his nose runs, just a few clear drops. Hey Mr Poe, what's this all about!?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
snuggle on my chest when I'm laying down, start to purr. And is sometimes so overwhelmed with affection that his nose runs, just a few clear drops. Hey Mr Poe, what's this all about!?
Love! Ecstasy! Bliss! Mr. Poe is trying to tell you that you are the best cast owner ever!!

ClumsyBear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine too - He stole a piece of bread from the counter. He also ate some flour while I had my back turned. He also tries to steal pastries...