Why are my baby’s kittens vomiting?

Jakentiger2019

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi so my baby kittens are vomiting white liquid at first I thought it was just the mother but this. I went out of city for 2 days and my brother was feeding the queen a bit too much. When I came back he said she vomited. I need help is it going to pass or could it be serious? Any information would be vary helpful thank you.

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hi so my baby kittens are vomiting white liquid at first I thought it was just the mother but this. I went out of city for 2 days and my brother was feeding the queen a bit too much. When I came back he said she vomited. I need help is it going to pass or could it be serious? Any information would be vary helpful thank you.
How old are the kittens?

So its all cats vomiting whitish; both momma and kittens?

Adult cats can occasionally vomit so, but if it recurs...

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
From the picture, it looks like foam, which sometimes happens when cats don't eat enough and their tummies are overcome by acid. You said your brother fed her too much. Could it be that then he withheld food for a little too long? That might explain why SHE vomited, but not why the kittens did. We do need the answers to the above questions please

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
it's been several days since you first posted, then replied to one of our questions. Is the vomiting still happening, and are ALL the cats/kittens doing it? If so, I would take them to see a Vet