Why Am I Banned From Replying on a Thread - No One Will Answer Me!

lisalu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am trying to figure out why I'm banned for responding to one of my own comments on a thread. I get the message "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" and I have tried contacting the admins to find out why but no one will answer me.

Can anyone tell me why I am banned from replying, and now being ignored as well?

:(

Attachments

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi L lisalu

We haven't received any messages from admin about your complaint yet. Sorry about that. We're not ignoring you, but as all of our staff are volunteers and are in different time zones it takes a while before messages get through.

It looks like the thread you posted in was moved to our IMO forum after you first posted. You can post in IMO when you have more posts.

https://thecatsite.com/threads/imo-guidelines-please-read-before-posting.376473/

IMO is open to posters with at least 100 posts and 10 days of membership (adult cat), who are at least 18 years of age.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, I don't know what IMO is! I contacted someone named mrsgreenjeens who was supposedly a staff member yesterday and she never answered. Then I clicked on Contact Us and asked the same thing, but still didn't get an answer.

Thanks.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sorry, I don't know what IMO is! I contacted someone named mrsgreenjeens who was supposedly a staff member yesterday and she never answered. Then I clicked on Contact Us and asked the same thing, but still didn't get an answer.

Thanks.
It's best to contact a moderator L lisalu , and the easiest way to do that is to flag us. :)

flag.png