who's still waiting?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mollysmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Found my Molly trying to find alternative hiding spots in my closet. She's back in one of the nests I made now. She just jumped on my bed meowed at me a few times and headed back to the nest. She has been meowing at me quite a bit today. Maybe it's a sign?

rebacatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope so for yours and her sake. Still no labor for Tara . It is so frustrating waiting.

ma23peas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our Wait is over!! She had five in 4 hours while we were gone to dance class!! Changed her bedding and she's resting now with them, checking to make sure no more!! Five so far!

ma23peas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tara and Fergie must be twins!!! How weird! Fergie had hers sometime between 3:00-7:00 while we were gone...maybe they were in sync :) I'm hesitating to look again in case there might be a sixth! :) Congrats!! (My name is Tara so it freaks me out a little when you kept mentioning she was nearing labor :))

rebacatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tara's were born between about 11:15 and 2:30 today. We live in Michigan.

ma23peas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love the golden one in the mix! They are adorable!!  I was just amazed how quickly she had five...I guess I thought it would happen at night time not during the day! :)

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to you both glad all is good. Still no sign of kittens here woke up at half 5 thinking I could hear little ones crying but it was the birds starting to hear things now lol x

sweetheartsphnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, My Wait is over as well, Today was day 65 and this morning I woke up with a Kitten next to me! She went into labor early this morning and Had 5 beautiful baby Sphynx kittens. They are all alive and doing well :) I will post a picture on here at a Later date, I am letting Mama and Babies rest for now.

rachel moon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm still waiting,, my cat Luna is 62days today and still no babies!! Is back twitching a sign of labour it's been happening on and off all day today x

sweetheartsphnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm still waiting,, my cat Luna is 62days today and still no babies!! Is back twitching a sign of labour it's been happening on and off all day today x
Twitching may be a sign of labor if its the type of clenching twitching, If its just twitching as in she has something in her fur or on her back then probably not, Maybe she is getting ready though. Good Luck to you! :D

rachel moon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Twitching may be a sign of labor if its the type of clenching twitching, If its just twitching as in she has something in her fur or on her back then probably not, Maybe she is getting ready though. Good Luck to you! :D
It's like a full body twitch you see it on her back and stomach then she will spin round to clean herself nearly everytime after it happens!! Hasn't happened for awhile now tho so no idea x