Whole Earth Farms New Flavors

9flowers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have the pickiest cats on the planet. I adore them beyond words but they have frustrated me to no end. I won't buy food with carrageanen, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, or grains. For the most part I keep it fish free too, but sometimes I just have to.
I've tried pretty much every wet food that meets this criteria, spent countless dollars, and have thrown away more opened cans than I'd like to admit. I've gone out to the pet store at random hours, (sometimes twice in one day), and have driven pet stores that are an hour away. Every time I think I've found a rotation that works.....bam! they stop eating it & would rather starve.
Can I get a hell yeah? I know some of you have gone through this.
Anyhoo.....this post isn't for advice, rather to let you guys know that Whole Earth Farms has new(ish) flavors that so far, my cats have eaten twice - which is a big deal. I've purchased this brand before, with not much luck but when I saw these new flavors I gave it a shot - so far so good!
I am not affiliated with them in any way, just wanted to share because I know other people go through this. The price point is great, but check the feeding instructions because it seems you have to feed more of this than other brands? Maybe it's lower in calories?
On top of this, they don't source anything from China! Yay!

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not seen them. But it is always exciting when your cats like a food! :)
Its hard to find ones that meet our requirements, and that the cats will eat. mine go through this too, some say my cats have me well trained..... open another can mom! :)

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the pickiest cats on the planet. I adore them beyond words but they have frustrated me to no end. I won't buy food with carrageanen, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, or grains. For the most part I keep it fish free too, but sometimes I just have to.
I've tried pretty much every wet food that meets this criteria, spent countless dollars, and have thrown away more opened cans than I'd like to admit. I've gone out to the pet store at random hours, (sometimes twice in one day), and have driven pet stores that are an hour away. Every time I think I've found a rotation that works.....bam! they stop eating it & would rather starve.
Anyhoo.....this post isn't for advice, rather to let you guys know that Whole Earth Farms has new(ish) flavors that so far, my cats have eaten twice - which is a big deal. I've purchased this brand before, with not much luck but when I saw these new flavors I gave it a shot - so far so good!
I am not affiliated with them in any way, just wanted to share because I know other people go through this. The price point is great, but check the feeding instructions because it seems you have to feed more of this than other brands? Maybe it's lower in calories?
What are the flavors, mine love duck or beef for 5 years

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

9flowers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What are the flavors, mine love duck or beef for 5 years

Newer flavors are: Chicken & Duck, Chicken & Turkey (pate & gravy), Beef & Salmon, Beef & Turkey, Chicken & Salmon. My kitties prefer rabbit - I wish more companies would make it.

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Hell Yeah :clapcat::dizzycat:
Been there done that .. I finally just gave in and give them what they like . Two meals of high protein low carb kibble and one meal of Fancy Feast Classic . They're happy so I'm happy ..:hyper:

9flowers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hell Yeah :clapcat::dizzycat:
Been there done that .. I finally just gave in and give them what they like . Two meals of high protein low carb kibble and one meal of Fancy Feast Classic . They're happy so I'm happy ..:hyper:
Happy for you! Thing is, I've said screw the criteria a few times - bought Fancy Feast & Sheba - they won't that either! :argh:

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Happy for you! Thing is, I've said screw the criteria a few times - bought Fancy Feast & Sheba - they won't that either! :argh:
I hear ya. Cats can be a pain. Ours get on one brand and do not like change till they get sick of it and we can try something new.:clapcat:

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Newer flavors are: Chicken & Duck, Chicken & Turkey (pate & gravy), Beef & Salmon, Beef & Turkey, Chicken & Salmon. My kitties prefer rabbit - I wish more companies would make it.
Yes mine eat Merrick rabbit and beef or duck in whole earth and chicken dinner pate and shreds by soulistic

sunflower7

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
DID I WRITE THIS? OMG we are kindred souls. this ^^^ is my life the last 2 months!
Thank you for posting :-)

9flowers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I knew I couldn't be the only one!!! You're very welcome :)