Whole Cat Journal

jing-a-ling

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I did a search before I posted but didn't find anything about this journal. If there is already a link discussing it please feel free to tell me to search again :tounge2:

My question is if anyone subscribes to it and what your thoughts are on it? I placed an order for my sample issue and am awaiting its arrival. I am very much into natural methods and rearing so this appeals to me greatly

www.wholecatjournal.com

spacecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If there have been any threads on this at TCS, I've missed them too, but it looks like a pretty good publication. I would be interested in your impressions of the sample copy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jing-a-ling

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They said it would take about 4-6 weeks to get my issue
But when I get it I can PM you my thoughts

I have Whole Dog Journal, and I love that magazine! I can't wait till I get it each month because it has such good articles and gives great holistic advice
These two mags are not done by the same people though. Their website is:

www.whole-dog-journal.com

Elfkin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I did a search before I posted but didn't find anything about this journal. If there is already a link discussing it please feel free to tell me to search again :tounge2:

My question is if anyone subscribes to it and what your thoughts are on it? I placed an order for my sample issue and am awaiting its arrival. I am very much into natural methods and rearing so this appeals to me greatly

www.wholecatjournal.com
I’ve been a subscriber of Whole Dog Journal for years. If they’re published by the same people with the same dedication to excellence and objectivity, it will be wonderful! WDJ accepts no advertising and researches each product they showcase. Their food recommendations are my dog bible.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
This thread is 20 years old and when I tried to check today, I could not find a "whole cat journal" although I stand to be corrected if I just missed it somehow. Whole Dog Journal is still available.