Who is weirder!!!???

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need you all to answer a long running debate for me. Who has picked the weirder cat names. Im going to give my names and Dfs names and I really want an honest opinion of who is the weirder name picker.

Here are the names (mine will be first and Dfs will be after the dashythingermabobber)

Hercules, Herky Turkey --- Old Man, Furry Cat

Gidget Marie, Gigi Larue, GiGi GiGi Bum Bum--- Grey Cat

Crocadilly, Crocadiddlydoo, Doodydooderson--- Meatball, Big Foot, B*lls

Tubbs, Tubba Wubba Tubb Tubbs--- Mouth

Abby, Abberdabberdoo--- Blackie, Black Cat

You know I almost think its me who has the weirdest names but Ill let the cat people answer this for us. Its ok to laugh too....I laugh at myself sometimes when I call the cats cuz those fruit pies will come running when I call them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I had a feeling Im going to be the weirder one but I couldnt hide my actual names from you guys. I had to be honest with what I actually call them. But I still think that DF is a weirdo because Gigi isnt even a grey cat atleast the others ones kinda go with the cat but shes not even grey...lol

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked you too

But my family and I also have "re-named" the cats I grew up with...

We had :

Battery - Bitty Woo, Battery Fattery (he was 20lbs lol), Batt Catt, etc.

Mag - Miggums, Miggie, Moog, Moogle, etc.

Chassis - Frissle, Frissle Fish, Frissle Frassle, etc.

Caliper - Doodz, Doodlebug, DoodleDoo....

Tail Pipe - Schnick Schnack.

Then my cats:
Nero is Sweet Boy or "Nerosley", Hoshi has been getting called "Hoshleton" lately, and Neko is Neeks, Squeeks, Squeeko, Neeklet, Squeeker Neeks, and "Nekosford" etc
The ones in " "'s are their "prep school fancy names"

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I like your nicknames Tara. The only cat out of all of mine who has a sophistcated bone in their body is Gigi which is why I call her Gigi Larue cuz for some reason if she were human I could totally see her being so fancy pants hoity toity snooty Miss Priss down south in New Orleans back in like the 1860sish. The rest of them....they are all hooligans and munsters.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely you!

Here are our nicknames (not quite so comical):

Whisper - Miss Whisper, the VisperKitten, Stealth Kitty
BooBoo - the BooMeister, Mister Boo, Buddy Boo, Da Boo (pronounced DaBoooooooo!)
Ms. Pepe - Miss Pep, the PepperGirl, Pep-Monster
Bootser - Bootser, Bootser
Mollipop - Miss Pop, Molli, Schnooker-Jo, Molli-Stop! (usually when she's in trouble)
Amber Louise - Miss Amber, Amber the Bamber
Tabitha - Tabby, Miss Tabs, Tabber Girl

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I hate admitting defeat when it comes down to something between me and df but I may have to in this case. But I still partially win because the only cat that answers to the nickname is Tubbs and when you call her Mouth she looks at you and meows and since we say mouth like mooooooouth its like holding a conversation with her. But other than her ALL the cats answer to me but not Df. I get like one tiny little point for that right...lol

cyndersmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok how bout this one.

cynder- mr poopy pants, boo and moo moo. lord knows why we do this to our cats i will never know

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You win and you know it!

My only cat that ever kept the first name I gave him was Sue. I though he was a girl kitten. He turned out to be a boy named Sue.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, sorry, I had to pick you.

Your names are fairly typical of the mentally questionable, yet harmless crazy cat person

Your DF's names are the names of a self admitted non-cat lover who secretly adores the furry buggers

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Yup, sorry, I had to pick you.

Your names are fairly typical of the mentally questionable, yet harmless crazy cat person

Your DF's names are the names of a self admitted non-cat lover who secretly adores the furry buggers
I love the way you said that. When he gets off the phone im telling him that.

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kramer -- Kramer Waymer, Kramercat, Kittykramer, Baby Kramer.

Boots -- Bootsy, Bootser, Bootsycat, Bootsy Wootsy. (or, when my boyfriend or sister are around, Itsy Bitsy Bootsy Wootsy.
)

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^^^^ LOL that is adorable. I have to admit some shame in Crocs name but I cant help it I am addicted to Jersey Shore and loveeeeee Snookis Crocadilly and since Crocs name was originally supposed to be Crockett I figured Crocadilly worked cuz he is still called Croc.

There are goofy stories behind each and every cats name aside from Abby because we didnt name her.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You win. But that's a mommy thing, so it's normal.

Ask my kids...Becca is "gaga (how my little one pronounced her name) beccala, Beckasan, the girl, and Beccarama.
Sean is Seannie, Soco, The boy, and Dingle.
Joe is Joco, Jujubee, jelly, and ratboy.
Mac is Mushu, mushy, schmoopie, mumu, kenz, and bud.

My husband calls all of them zippy, and they always know which one he's talking to.

Funny thing is, they don't care if I use those names in front of their friends. They have been assimilated.