White stuff on 3 and a half month old intact male.

Jessica 94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello. I have a three-and-a-half-month-old kitten. He is still intact and will be neutered soon as he is still not finished with his vaccines. He has an appointment on Tuesday for the last round, and we will schedule a meeting then. In the meantime, I just noticed this white stuff around his penis; I apologize if there is any better word to use. I have attached photos. I would appreciate any answers if anyone knows what this is. VideoCapture_20221125-143816.jpg VideoCapture_20221125-150228.jpg VideoCapture_20221125-150221.jpg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Hang on to these photos in case by the time he's seen by them on Tuesday that it isn't visible any longer. It makes me wonder, is he squatting too low in the litterbox and ending up with wet residue on himself?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica 94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi
Hang on to these photos in case by the time he's seen by them on Tuesday that it isn't visible any longer. It makes me wonder, is he squatting too low in the litterbox and ending up with wet residue on himself?
Thank you. You might be correct. I tried to catch him using the box, but I have a shy one (apparently.) I will think more intelligent today. I will save the photos, also.