White or Color?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use both....not in the same space, but I just like sparkle so some areas of my home will have white lights, some will have multi-colored and others will have solid color. For example, I have a cat shape wired decoration that has pink lights and sequins, she sits on one of my side tables. I'll put a string of red lights at the end of the hall upstairs, in the "little nook" with a few decorations. My tree has white lights, although, no tree this year...I'm being creative this year because of my new kitties, but I will be using white lights. And I have multi-colored lights for my windows.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tree has white lights, but the decorations are mostly white with a few light blue ones.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've done both, but these days it's (warm) white.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have blue and white lights on the TWT. We have colored lights on the living room tree.
We have an assortment of lights, too. Some flickering flames lights, bubble lights, etc. And light covers.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
white with all blue ornaments like they used to have

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Color for sure. I bought a pre-lit tree in a local auction and they were white lights. I never plug in the white lights and just use my colored LED lights.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
White lights, no doubt.
Although we used to have an LED strip in ours, so you could change it however you wanted. That was kind of cool, just having it on an icy blue or something

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Color! I love looking at the different colored lights— seeing the ornaments in a different hue!!