Whiskey- Roo!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was time to post some new pictues of my sweet little Carolina Dog, Whiskey!
Hope you enjoy!!

Supervising us while we moved into the new house. He had to inspect every single box lol.

No worries, this Dingo doesn't eat babies...just cheese

Just chillin!

Fosters- "Hey Whiskey, wanna see me play mom's guitar" -Whiskey- "No you idiot, you don't have opposable thumbs, Fosters!

He was letting me know he didn't want me to take any more pictures!

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's very cute! I love the one of him and Fosters - with the expressions on their faces, it would be a good one for a caption contest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

He's very cute! I love the one of him and Fosters - with the expressions on their faces, it would be a good one for a caption contest!
Aw thanks! Him and Fosters are best buddies

Whiskey is a hard dog to get a good picture of, so i was happy to find a few decient ones of him
He normally runs and hides when i get out the camera

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww he looks shy
They are both adorable
Shy is putting it very nice Helen
He was the most terrified/skiddish dog ever when we first got him! We've worked with him a ton though and he's come out of his shell a lot- but he's still a very nervous dog
(He always has a look on his face like he's thinking "please don't kill me!" ) It's kind of sad though, before we had him another police officer owned him - we know they were pretty good to him- but the people who owned him before that though really abused him -so Whiskey has been through a lot. He's around 8-9yrs old so it's just taking a while for him to learn he's safe here and to adjust alright. He's made a lot of progress though!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a very handsome boy! So glad to know there are folks out there who would put time and effort into making an abused dog's life so much better

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all of the sweet replies everyone

I actually have some more pictures of Whiskey that i'll have to post sometime soon!