While at the vet's today

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA...I am sitting here with tears of joy in my eyes. Oliver is beautiful.

When I see how healthy he is now, compared to when you first began caring for him, I am reminded of the 24hr days that you spent with this litter. They did not leave your side until they were stable.
You never gave up on them MA.
Bravo

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Sonic and Scuba were adopted into the same home! They are living with an elderly woman who recently lost her cat of ten years. I was impressed with how my cats were very much intrigued with Georgia. All of them, even the skittish ones (that normally hide) came right up to her- but her heart was grabbed by Sonic first and then Scuba, so she took both!
She lives less than 20 minutes from me as well so I can check up on them easily enough.
How did I miss this? That is wonderful news!

minerva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww...the poor mom and her baby!

But the other ones look very good, i guess you'll be more than busy raising them, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is Mateuse

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is heartwarming to see a photo of Mateuse looking so healthy & beautiful.

I would love to see more photos of all your kitties MA.

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Have you heard anything from the woman who took Scuba and Sonic and/or Massey recently? Any new pictures?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy update- Just went to see Sonic and Scuba for the first time since their "adoption." Both girls are healthy, sleek and happy. They go for their spay Feb 2nd. Sonic has a new best friend, a yellow-headed parrot named Charley.

When I saw both the girls, I dropped to my knees and called them and they came running. They climbed all over me and smelled me and headbumped me. Their owner was amazed because they "hide from everyone." I told her - "Georgia, I am not everyone, I am their mom. They are my bottle babies, they know my scent."

I spent quite some time with them and was just really thrilled to see them thriving. Mike had seen the home prior to placement, but this was the first time I have seen them since them left.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Happy update- Just went to see Sonic and Scuba for the first time since their "adoption." Both girls are healthy, sleek and happy. They go for their spay Feb 2nd. Sonic has a new best friend, a yellow-headed parrot named Charley.

When I saw both the girls, I dropped to my knees and called them and they came running. They climbed all over me and smelled me and headbumped me. Their owner was amazed because they "hide from everyone." I told her - "Georgia, I am not everyone, I am their mom. They are my bottle babies, they know my scent."

I spent quite some time with them and was just really thrilled to see them thriving. Mike had seen the home prior to placement, but this was the first time I have seen them since them left.
I bet you were just thrilled that they came to you like that, what sweethearts!

How wonderful that they are both going to be spayed - sounds like they are in a very loving home!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your sweet bottle babies will always carry a part of you with them MA.
Wonderful update.

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So happy to hear the good news! Did you happen to take any pictures? How are your other "bottle babies" getting along?