Which would you eliminate?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm keeping the sushi. There are a lot of varieties of vegetarian sushi. (Interesting sushi fact for the day Number 2)

I can do without the bacon, for sure.

So many sushi haters here! I think you've all been given the not-very-good sushi that's served up in the West. As soon as the pandemic is over I'd like to invite you all to my place for proper sushi, in a nice place I know with a view of Fuji San.

:cloud9:
My best friend had 2 babies while she lived in Japan. Her doctors there said the sushi was so fresh it was safe to eat during pregnancy. She was so happy.:lol2: (Shes one of those unfortunate ones who spends most to all of her pregnancies sick. Apparently her girls liked sushi though. :dunno: ) Sushi just isn’t the same here I guess. If I ever visit Japan I would try it though. It’s part of the experience!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sushi but tacos just barely behind. I am always open to learning though Norachan Norachan !
I’ve had raw seafood since I live on the coast but..... not a fan. Love rice! Perhaps I would like Sushi properly prepared?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I’ve had raw seafood since I live on the coast but..... not a fan. Love rice! Perhaps I would like Sushi properly prepared
Or you should try the sushi with Japanese style omelette, or pickled aubergine, or deep fried tofu, or sweet corn and mayonnaise or................there are so many to choose from even if you don't eat fish.

:yummy:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have decided not to waste calories on low-quality donuts
Never heard of a Zebra donut. Some donuts are so boring! I do like crumbcake donuts, but they are only seasonal, so they never have them when I want one.

Ah, delicious fake sushi that might be real :cool:
That actually looks good. I might like yours. The wasabi they used on the one I tried curled my nose hairs. I usually love spicy stuff, but that was weird.

As soon as the pandemic is over I'd like to invite you all to my place for proper sushi
I'd be willing to try it again!

I do love fake vegetarian bacon! It tastes just like it.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm keeping the sushi. There are a lot of varieties of vegetarian sushi. (Interesting sushi fact for the day Number 2)
I just tried vegetarian sushi for the first time last year, and I really liked it. And this was just a grocery store version, so I imagine there's much better ones out there.

So from that list, I'd eliminate the bacon, tacos and donuts, and keep the sushi.

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is an easy one for me because I have up meat last year! I can’t even remember the last time I had bacon :lol:

Noooo way could I give up sushi though. In fact if money was no object I’d open a sushi bar for cats!:lovecat3:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So many sushi haters here! I think you've all been given the not-very-good sushi that's served up in the West. As soon as the pandemic is over I'd like to invite you all to my place for proper sushi, in a nice place I know with a view of Fuji San.
Sushi if not made in Japan, fresh and made in front of you.
The rest I will happily munch away on.

I will not eat here yet in Japan where I have done a couple of business trips I will eat Sushi all day.
As Norachan Norachan says in the west we do not get the real deal.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The sushi is the only one 100% I would keep lol.

I'd get rid of donuts :) other fried/baked goods can fill the void of donuts, but sushi, bacon and tacos can't be replaced!