Which would you eliminate?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noooooo, I love sushi!

I'll have to say donuts. I like them entirely too much, but unlike the other foods, they have no redeeming nutritional value. So I'd just get rid of the temptation completely :D.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
The sushi and bacon can go. Actually, the doughnuts, too. I haven't had one in years.

But if I had to choose just one...bacon. I could always eat vegetarian sushi, I suppose, if I had to. :)

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All except for sushi.
I can't recall the last time I ate bacon, or a donut. And I like tacos but I bet it's even longer for that.
This pandemic has been terrible for finding sushi so now I'm craving it and nowhere to get it!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All except for sushi.
Yeah, I haven't had a donut in ages, I have decided not to waste calories on low-quality donuts. So I usually only have one when a co-worker brings zebra donuts, which are a specialty of a local bakery, they have chocolate and regular dough twisted together. Soooo good. I hardly ever have bacon too, but I do have a pack of pre-cooked in the freezer for when the tomatoes are ripe. Yum. And I rarely have tacos, especially homemade (which are my favorite) because they're a lot of work. And even if I go to Taco Bell I usually get a crunchwrap instead.

Ah, delicious fake sushi that might be real :cool:
20200605_210041.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm keeping the sushi. There are a lot of varieties of vegetarian sushi. (Interesting sushi fact for the day Number 2)

I can do without the bacon, for sure.

So many sushi haters here! I think you've all been given the not-very-good sushi that's served up in the West. As soon as the pandemic is over I'd like to invite you all to my place for proper sushi, in a nice place I know with a view of Fuji San.

:cloud9: