Which would you choose?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have trouble sleeping so not A, I'm in independent living community with housekeeping done so not B, I don't have kids so not C. I'd love to have someone run my errands ...... D!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
B-I have a helper but they don't do heavy duly cleaning

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
B. If the house cleaned itself I'd have more time for sleeping and napping. C is tempting in it's own way. One of my kids is a fantastic eater. The other could be worse but could be much better too.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B or D. I need a clean house, but I hate going places. Also, can I make it the level of "clean" that I like? I do not like houses that are perfectly clean with everything scrubbed, shiny, and perfectly placed. They seem unlived in and unloved.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A With a really good night's sleep cleaning the house wouldn't seem as much of a chore.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
B for sure. I never get 8 hours sleep straight and manage fine as it is. I have no kids so that isn't applicable. And I like running errands, usually. So yea, Someone please come and clean for me.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
B for sure. That would give me more time outside, doing the garden and building the cats stuff to climb on.

:hyper:

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
having cleaned houses for my supper for 15 years... I will say B...
Oh yes... a house that magically cleans itself might sound like something out of Harry Potter, but I'd take it in a heartbeat!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the house would clean out all of my mom's clutter, then most definitely B, the house that cleans itself. I fell backwards over her clutter this morning. I came crashing down so hard that it scared the crap out of Maggie & she attacked Demi. Chain reaction I guess. :eek2: