Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:woohoo: It's Friday and I don't have any chores on my list to do after work!!! Got the grocery shopping and litter box cleaning done yesterday instead.

fieldsn83

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:p Because today is Friday! My job isn’t stressful AT ALL but it’s still nice when the weekend rolls around woohoo

SilentDream

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:runaround: running around room to room trying to cat and kitten proof my house.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
🥵 Is this the hot and sweaty emoji?? Because that is what I am right now. Got the cleaning done and was waiting for the load to be done in the washer to switch it over and got a wild hair up my rear to put husband's hot rod parts up in the attic with the rest of the parts. Plus it would clear out a spot in our storage room which is good because I am currently decluttering and organizing it.

Ended finding a box of old curtains from my husband's apartment from 24 years ago. Also a neon Texaco gas sign that I bought him years ago because he had to have it. Still unopened in the box. Put the curtains in my trunk to toss in the dumpster at work. Left the sign even though husband probably doesn't even remember he has it. Also found a box to repair the boys' Big Green Machine that we haven't even had for 10 years. Tossed that in the trunk to be tossed as well.

Finally got all the hot rod parts together and put them in the attic which is probably 140 degrees in there at least. At least that chore is done.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yess: It's Friday.
and
:gaah:because there was nothing waiting for me in the overnight evidence lockers which means the day will drag on probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.