Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really. My cat was let out of my house almost three weeks ago and I can’t catch her. She just walks past the live traps we have set up. I know she’s ok, because I have seen her on camera which there are a total of 14 cameras! I have 7 game cameras and 7 security cameras set up along with 7 live traps. Any ideas on how to catch her I’m listening!
So sorry to hear that. I’m not the best person to ask about this, but I know from experience that the best thing to do is to have patience, especially because you know she is alive and well (that’s great news, by the way!)

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear that. I’m not the best person to ask about this, but I know from experience that the best thing to do is to have patience, especially because you know she is alive and well (that’s great news, by the way!)
It’s okay just very frustrating. I’m very glad and excited to know she isn’t hurt or trapped in a building. Now I just need to concentrate on trying to catch her. I’m not sure what to do to entice her back into the house. Obviously she’s not hungry enough to eat the food in the traps yet. She doesn’t look like she’s starving. I have had too many people tell me to just leave her alone and let her be an outside cat. Well obviously they never had the kind of attachment to a cat like I have with this one. She’s special to me and no one understands that

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
o_O I had my second shot today and am starting to feel the effects.
What did you get? Pfizer or mederna? I had the Pfizer and only got a sore arm my daughter got the mederna and she felt a little sick for about a day.

• Purraise
Reactions: Moz

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did you get? Pfizer or mederna? I had the Pfizer and only got a sore arm my daughter got the mederna and she felt a little sick for about a day.
I had Moderna. One of my brothers and a friend of mine had their second shots the same time as I did yesterday afternoon. We all have a sore arm, as well as a headache and a slight fever. We all had a terrible sleep as well (my brother's coworker had his second dose yesterday too, and he also said he couldn't sleep). My brother says his whole body aches, whereas my head is throbbing and feels congested. I have stomach cramps, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.