Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I deactivated my FB account a year ago and I think it was the best decision I made. I had so many people on there that lived for drama ( even made up drama).
well i cant deactivate mine cause i sell my cat toys on there and have lots of friends on there that i chat with

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know . i wasnt saying that you was either ... hows boone and gracie?
They are loving their new water fountain. I had their old bowl of water out too just in case but they haven't used it since I got the fountain. I decided this morning to just pick it up. I am surprised how quiet the fountain is. Every once in a while it will make this little babbling noise but that is it.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are loving their new water fountain. I had their old bowl of water out too just in case but they haven't used it since I got the fountain. I decided this morning to just pick it up. I am surprised how quiet the fountain is. Every once in a while it will make this little babbling noise but that is it.
I wanted to get one of those for my previous cat, Bella, because as she got older she refused to drink out of anything except a hose or a faucet. Glad to hear that Boone and Gracie are enjoying it! :)

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:sleep::frown:
I think I might be experiencing very mild symptoms.... Hopefully they don't worsen!
Hope you don't have it, but if you do have it, I hope that it is mild and it clears up quickly. I take a lot of Lipsomal Vit. C and plenty of vit D, among a number of other things. So far, so good. It also helps that I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to hand washing.

Well take it easy and I hope you feel better soon. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.