Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:runaround: Another homicide happened over the weekend. That makes 3 this year. Normally if the city I work for get one that is unusual. Been working away on processing what evidence we have so far and getting it in the computer and put away. The good thing is that I'm done and only have 40 minutes until quitting time.

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:soldier::soldier::rockout::rockout: after another 2 day covid shut down for sitewide testing, I'm back to work and well rested (for once). I'm ready to take on my next tower, but I wish my crew would stop dragging a$$ before my caffeine wears off!! I'm not allowed to go up tower without someone else here.. so I'm just chilling I guess.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
😬😡🤪
At the doctor's office and may have to wait two more hours to have a Sonagram done because they are short staffed today. I didn't eat or drink anything since 6pm yesterday and I feel completely out of it. Uggghhhhh!!!!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kinda funny but also dangerous depending on what might be in your medicine cabinet but....

:doh:

I accidentally took a benadryl this afternoon before going to get groceries, instead of an ibuprofen for the headache I had...benedryl kinda knocks me out....oops!

So now I'm...:drool::sleep:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:angryfire: Doing a slow smolder at my desk. The entitlement with some people, especially 20-something year olds that have done nothing in their lives that is worth a crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.