Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sweet dreams Klunick
Went to bed about 15 minutes after posting. :lol: Up too late watching hockey with the husband and then took a shower and had to wait a little for my hair to not be so wet.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:sigh: Sundays are always depressing because the weekend goes by so fast. But... next week, I am only working four days and then get a four day weekend!! :banana1:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
🥵
Seems like the work never ends.....Now with winter coming, I feel like the squirrels, trying to get ready. Just keep making lists and crossing them off as I complete a project. The trouble is, the list is growing faster than I can work!

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:gaah:my laptop dies and I had to get a new one. The set up is taking FOREVER. I HATE this sort of thing (I am using the old one now but it is a temporary fix to get internet) I HAVE to have a working laptop - we are working from home and my husband is having knee replacement tomorrow so I cannot go into the office for extended periods.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hyper: Four day weekend on tap. Just got to get through work and grocery shopping and then it's on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.