Which one?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely candy corn. I like pumpkin in baked goods or to make a pumpkin casserole. Love caramel apples, But ONLY IF the apple is a Granny. And when there’s a campfire, I must have s’mores.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't be heartbroken if any disappeared but I suppose s'mores would be my favorite of the bunch. I prefer just a toasted marshmallow instead of the whole shebang though. I don't mind the occasional pumpkin pie spiced latte but I can live without it. I like caramel with apples but not caramel apples---the caramel-to-apple ratio is never right. Too much caramel on the ouside and too much apple on the inside, lol. I'd much rather have a sliced apple with a dipping cup of caramel. And I don't hate candy corn (I tend to nibble at it while musing about how flavorless it is) but it could go away and I wouldn't care. I kinda like the texture.

So I'll be on Team Candy Corn too :D.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Caramel apples, if only because of my texture issues.

Without pumpkin spice, there'd be no pumpkin pie!

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They can all go. I’d only keep the caramel apple as it was a pregnancy craving of mine. But alas I turned 50 last week so I think I’m done having babies.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly have never eaten candy corn, so I wouldn't miss it. But I gotta say, I'm sick of everything getting a pumpkin spice flavor everywhere you go..I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie, so something flavored like that just doesn't appeal to me. I like s'mores and caramel apples...on limited occasions...So it's a tie between candy corn and pumpkin spice for me.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get rid of candy corn unless it's vegetarian (no gelatin). Get rid of Smores, unless you eliminate the chocolate.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise