Which one goes?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like grits/polenta. With sharp cheddar cheese and garlic salt, yum!

Apple juice is my first pick. It's gross! I don't know why apples can taste so good but apple juice tastes terrible. And I don't care for breakfast sausage, except chopped up in mac & cheese. I think it's the fennel. So that could go too.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like grits/polenta. With sharp cheddar cheese and garlic salt, yum!

Apple juice is my first pick. It's gross! I don't know why apples can taste so good but apple juice tastes terrible. And I don't care for breakfast sausage, except chopped up in mac & cheese. I think it's the fennel. So that could go too.
I agree about the apple juice. Maybe because the taste is more concentrated in the juice than it is with just an apple?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree about the apple juice. Maybe because the taste is more concentrated in the juice than it is with just an apple?
I don't know about current practice, but I knew a guy who grew, among other fruit, apples. He said that the 'drops'- apples that fell to the ground- couldn't be sold for fresh fruit, so they went for juice or, if they were really bruised, cider. Maybe the bruising has something to do with the taste, or maybe the varieties used for juicing.