Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Solid white

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Personally, I would go for the least adoptable cat at the rescue instead of a kitten, but that's just cause I know from volunteering in rescue a few years ago how hard it is to adopt out some of the cats

My Willow is one example - black and white - the second hardest colour to rehome. Black being the hardest to rehome.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Personally, I would go for the least adoptable cat at the rescue instead of a kitten, but that's just cause I know from volunteering in rescue a few years ago how hard it is to adopt out some of the cats

My Willow is one example - black and white - the second hardest colour to rehome. Black being the hardest to rehome.
That's assuming we are going literally by just colour

When my Tigger goes, I may have to wait until Willow's gone to rainbow bridge before getting any more cats

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Yes. Also, a) adults too do bound beautifully to the new owner, if the owner is kind, friendly, etc. b) usually they do know they got a second chance, so they know to be grateful.

In other words; adopting an adult is really the stable tip if you want speculate in a big win.

Kittenmom57

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I voted for the pointed one, only because my best cat ever was a snowshoe and that one reminds me of him.
Earlier this month we went to the humane society to meet a white cat with spots and a striped tail. She turned out to be a little bitey, and we came home with a black kitten and a tabby kitten! Those aren’t ones I would’ve sought out, as I tend to gravitate toward the “showier” colors, but they chose us. ❤
And of course now, a couple of weeks later, they are beautiful to me.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yup. I would’ve nabbed ‘em all. Sometimes a little paw reaches out and then you’re done.
Precisely why I don't make a habit of stopping at the shelter :( Goof stole my heart with that little paw reaching out as a kitten. And at almost 14 1/2, he still climbs in my lap or beside me, and that paw reaches up and touches my shoulder or face. :)

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only cat that purred when I held him at the humane society is the one I picked. He was black and a door-dasher. There was a sign on the door warning people to keep the door closed.

Seven years later, he still tries to dash out the door, but now I have a door mat asking people to keep the door closed.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Who remembers the fairy tale "the ugly duckling"
They are all beautiful. When I rescued Maggie my mom thought she was not attractive. Now she's beautiful to her,always to me. The mama duck did not care what her babies looked like. They were all beautiful to her