Which Big Cat?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For awhile I had my sweet pantheress Ivy Kitty. A black beauty that reminded me of a black panther's speak grace and beauty every time I saw her. The smaller cat with the white chest was known as Sylvester. Sadly both have long crossed the rainbow bridge may their new adventures be filled with excitement. If I had to chose who I'd like to meet next it'd definitely be a cheetah I've always loved them!
Your beloved cats were gorgeous! Thank you for sharing their pix with us.

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would have to go with the black panther. I’ve been drawn to them since I was a kid (even had a “life size” stuffed panther I would pretend to ride like a pony

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Damn these 1 only rules, they're all so beautiful..can I not have 1 of each? :hearthrob: I think #1 would be a snow leopard...but maybe throw in a much smaller pallas cat to keep him/her company? Have you seen a pallas cat? Seriously, it is my spirit animal :lol::lol::lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Damn these 1 only rules, they're all so beautiful..can I not have 1 of each? :hearthrob: I think #1 would be a snow leopard...but maybe throw in a much smaller pallas cat to keep him/her company? Have you seen a pallas cat? Seriously, it is my spirit animal :lol::lol::lol:

It's very hard to even come CLOSE to a Pallas' Cat for cuteness. But I will humbly submit: the SAND CAT, for your consideration.
Sand cat facts, photos, videos, sounds and news
...and as if that's not enough, I present for your enjoyment, the KODKOD:

Kodkod - Small Wild Cat of the West

Last edited:

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
It's very hard to even come CLOSE to a Pallas' Cat for cuteness. But I will humbly submit: the SAND CAT, for your consideration.
Sand cat facts, photos, videos, sounds and news
...and as if that's not enough, I present for your enjoyment, the KODKOD:

Kodkod - Small Wild Cat of the West
Oh yes I know of the cutie sandcat, but never heard of the kodkod before. Omg..it's like a cheetah shrunken down! Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Oh thank you google...I present something even smaller and cuter (if possible) - the rusty spotted cat (I did NOT make that up lol)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes I know of the cutie sandcat, but never heard of the kodkod before. Omg..it's like a cheetah shrunken down! Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Oh thank you google...I present something even smaller and cuter (if possible) - the rusty spotted cat (I did NOT make that up lol)
I see your Rusty Spotted Cat and raise you one Flat Headed Cat. Or many, actually:

pictures of flat headed cat - Google Search