Which Big Cat?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have the choice of any big cat in the world. Which one would you have as a pet. These are the rules in my purrfect ' And the lion shall lie down with the lamb,' type world:
You can only have one (sorry)
They won't harm anyone or any other animal.
A very kind mythical charity will pay for food, vet bills and a mega huge litter tray.
Your other pets will like them.
My choice is a Tiger. My own rule bars me from having a snow leopard as well (stupid rules)

Zabbella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The mighty TIGER. The tiger is bigger than the lion and goodness, those paws, wow! my tiger.jpg This picture is one I illustrated for THE AMAZING ANIMAL FAIR by Nancy Tobin. I had so much fun with this tiger.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have the choice of any big cat in the world. Which one would you have as a pet. These are the rules in my purrfect ' And the lion shall lie down with the lamb,' type world:
You can only have one (sorry)
They won't harm anyone or any other animal.
A very kind mythical charity will pay for food, vet bills and a mega huge litter tray.
Your other pets will like them.
My choice is a Tiger. My own rule bars me from having a snow leopard as well (stupid rules)

[/QUOTE
The idea of a "Mega Huge Litter Tray" scares me half to death! I don't know about anyone else but that monster size litter box would probably have to sit in the middle of my living room in order to have the space for it and UGH,:eek2: (sorry, I think I am losing my lunch right now.) I'm going to quit this thread....:barfgreen::barfgreen::barfgreen::nervous:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 189740 I already have a big cat. Charlie is 12 pounds, and he thinks that he's part mountain lion. :lol:
Charlie sure is a handsome fellow. He looks just like my Buddy. He was the love of my life.

Purr-fect: Your Arnold is also handsome.

If I could have a big cat I would have a tiger. They are so beautiful.
Muffy
Muffy

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
White tiger of the Amur type is my pick. Their favorite friend isnt necessary a lamb, but it happens a goat may be!

Caracal mentioned by mama africa mama africa Mama Africa is excellent choice. They are fairly easy to tame, caracals alike gepards were often used for hunting in the bygone times.
Who knows, if Lybican hasnt got this big spread, caracals perhaps would. They arent bigger than a good sized Maine Coon or Norwegian, so whatsa matter? :)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't have one, of course, but I have to side with Oliver's dad - the Tiger. Blake's immortal question "...did he who made the lamb make thee..." is fitting for an animal which can top a thousand pounds, run forty miles and hour, leap more than thirty feet, and who sees every living land animal (even the elephant and the deadly Nile Crocodile) as nothing more than prey.

Bob is big enough for me - 15.85 kg yesterday morning.

bob35.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't have one, of course, but I have to side with Oliver's dad - the Tiger. Blake's immortal question "...did he who made the lamb make thee..." is fitting for an animal which can top a thousand pounds, run forty miles and hour, leap more than thirty feet, and who sees every living land animal (even the elephant and the deadly Nile Crocodile) as nothing more than prey.

Bob is big enough for me - 15.85 kg yesterday morning.

View attachment 190084
15.85 kg ? You could make 4 Missy's out of Bob