Where on the web....

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
....can I find those filters for covered litter boxes? They don't sell them in town any more and I cannot find them ANYWHERE. Not even PetSmart.com. Eerrrrggg!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I buy them at walmart...do you have a walmart near by?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got a bunch @ 99-cents each at K-Mart about 6 months ago, but they didn't have any of them last time I went in, and no trace that they were going to re-stock (no price tag or empty hanger bar) In town we have a K-Mart, an Albertson's and a Rite-Aid. Wal-Mart is about 40 miles from here in Bakersfield. I'll check next time we go over there.

I actually found a website that sells them for 99-cents ( http://www.petguys.com ), but when I went to check out (I was going to buy 20) they were going to charge me $9 for S&H *lol*

I have a few already, but my litter box takes 2, and with my sister getting a kitten in a few weeks I want to make sure I am stocked up on them since we have another covered box which uses one.

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AP,

The covered boxes have filters. You can usually make a makeshift filter if you can't find the right ones. The best thing to do is wash the filter out and let it air dry and re-use it. That's what I do. Or go to a hardware store and buy the same kind of material the filters are made of and cut it down to size.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
They are available on PetsMart.com as well. Just go to the main page of this site - www.thecatsite.com - to your left there's a PetsMart ad. Click on it and you will get to their site. There, either go to the cats section or run a search for "cat litter box filters". If you do that, I get a nice 10% commission (amd you don't pay anything extra)