Where is everybody from?

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in Millersport,Ohio but when I joined I put Hebron,Ohio cause I have a post office there.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live on an island off the coast of Georgia in the US. Jekyll Island is just south of me!

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm from Eagle River Alaska and now live in Salt Lake City Utah

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jekyllsmummy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live on an island off the coast of Georgia in the US. Jekyll Island is just south of me!
I didn't even know there was such an island but that's really cool! My boys named after Jeyll & Hyde but I'm sure if he could understand he'd boast about the island haha :)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I didn't even know there was such an island but that's really cool! My boys named after Jeyll & Hyde but I'm sure if he could understand he'd boast about the island haha
Good thing you didn't call him Hyde...

I'm up in sunny Qld..

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l'm from the north-west coast of England on the Solway Firth, and currently live in a suburb of Ottawa, Canada.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally from Bronx, NY. Have lived in FL for around 40 years----ft. Lauderdale at first and for the last 13 years in Naples, FL (west coast of FL)

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm from a small town called Castle Dale, Utah but now I live in West Jordan, Utah that is close to Salt Lake City.

bluebird gal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally from a town 45mi South of Dallas, TX called Waxahachie.  Lived for over 30yrs in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area while still tied to a 9-5 job.  

We retired early in 2011 (at 49 and 52), sold everything that would not fit into a 5x5 storage unit near our kids in Texas, purchased a big recreational vehicle that we now call home and "home" is now wherever we park it  - we have been in Gunnison, CO all summer.     Our little man Si joined our family in March of this year and now has 3 states under his own little belt with much more of the USA, Canada & Mexico for all of us to explore!