Where have all the flowers, er, persons gone?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have noticed that there are not so many persons on line. This is the free site, so why? Is it just that I am not on-line as often? Or has anyone noticed that persons are not on anymore?

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think it may be because its summer, I have a small forum in normandy france and it is always quiet in the summer months, everyone out and about doing things, unless its raining like today

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think a lot of people are more outdoors in the summer and don't use the computer as much, just a guess.

Why didn't you name your kitty a baseball player name too.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These people are not in Texas, hehe

I noticed the same thing... We have gone kind of quiet....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I think a lot of people are more outdoors in the summer and don't use the computer as much, just a guess.

Why didn't you name your kitty a baseball player name too.
When I picked her out at the shelter, I just said, "Here's my Butzie." Besides, she's a girl. Got any south paws and not a softie paws that come to mind? Because her paws are really soft.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on quite so much because it is summer and I have about a million things going on right now. I have been starting to be on here a little more because I don't want to miss signups for Secret Santa.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't log on much, I do go on every day but I don't post as much as when I first joined. It's not because I'm bored or anything I just like to view. I only really post if there's something very interesting or something that seems very good. As milk maid said, I'm sure people are outside and such as it's Summer in the Northern Hemisphere.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

I have noticed that there are not so many persons on line. This is the free site, so why? Is it just that I am not on-line as often? Or has anyone noticed that persons are not on anymore?
Click on Cat Forums and look all the way at the bottom of the page and you will see there are just barely over a thousand active members. This means anybody that has posted in the last 60 days. A couple of years ago this number was was well over three thousand.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have noticed a couple of people have disappeared and I miss them. Maybe its just due to the summer? x

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's due to summer. I was gone for quite awhile and just recently came back
Life gets busy!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!!
I'm around, if it makes a difference.
Busy with school and moving the past few weeks though, and my mom is visiting this week. And yes, even though we're all moved into the house now, since we now live in a house rather than an apartment we are much busier with household things. Busy in a good way though, cos it's all for us!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree there are people who used to post daily that have disappeared. I also agree that numbers seem to be down in the summer months. With being still in the land of dial up there are days I have problems getting connected to the internet and can't sometimes even get on the free wi-fi hot spots (grrrr stupid dial up).

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is summer, but around here it's back to school time, so people are busy with that. I, on the other hand, are doing anything to stay inside since it's so dang hot!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree there are some who aren't posting anymore. I miss them. I enjoy this forum, especially The Cat Lounge, The Health , and the IMO forums. I hope it continues on for a long time.