Feedback Where Has The 'watched Threads' Page/link Gone? Also, More Alerts Issues.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't find my 'watched threads' and 'watched forums' lists anymore :( They used to be underneath 'Forums' on the Quick Navigation Menu, but they seem to have disappeared :confused::headscratch:

Possibly related to this, I seem to have stopped receiving ALL alerts today - both email and on-site :confused2: My alert settings don't appear to have altered, so I don't think it's that.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have found my "watched threads" to be the little "eye" icon located on the top right hand side, next to the envelope symbol. I am glad you brought that subject up. I miss not being able to go right to the home page and see my "watched threads" right there in the center of the page with a "mark" besides those that I have not viewed, and then after I have viewed the latest contribution to the thread, the "mark" goes away, that way I know what I have read or what I may have missed. I still am not seeing improved "ease" with finding things, being now 2 weeks later. I liked the old way best, but that's just me. Any thoughts, anybody??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The icon next to the envelope is the alerts icon, but there was a watched/followed threads page too. The alerts icon does display a number, just like the conversations envelope does, and alerts themselves go white once you've looked at them :winkcat:

On a positive note, my email and site alerts are working again :D Must've been a temporary glitch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you :D

It would be great to have them in the drop-down profile menu too - under 'your content' maybe? I don't know if that's a possibility for the future? Maybe I'm just lazy, but I like to have as few steps as possible in things :lol:

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not seeing alerts any more either. I used to see them at the top of the page next to the envelope. Now it has been blank for days. Yet when I go to certain threads I see responses, but no alert was issued.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You might have to "rewatch" forums or threads. Have you checked your settings again? I've had a problem with being automatically unsubscribed to stuff for about 10 years. It seems to coincide with browser updates. I'm hoping that's going to stop now that we've changed platforms, but doubt I'll be that lucky.