Where does your cat like to curl up during the day?!

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cat beds are pretty useless IMO. A cat is going to sleep wherever he or she pleases. A laundry basket, a box, the top of the non-flat screen tv, a sink, stretched out in the middle of a doorway which means you have to constantly step over the cat, etc.

My cats have different sleeping spots during the day. They move around to different spots, too. When I leave for work, the cats are usually on the floor or maybe Leroy is in a box. When I get home, Emma's either on the cat tree or sofa while Leroy might be in the bath tub.
this is a thing i wish i believed internet cat owners before adopting rivel. 3 different beds she used none.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat beds are pretty useless IMO. A cat is going to sleep wherever he or she pleases. A laundry basket, a box, the top of the non-flat screen tv, a sink, stretched out in the middle of a doorway which means you have to constantly step over the cat, etc.

My cats have different sleeping spots during the day. They move around to different spots, too. When I leave for work, the cats are usually on the floor or maybe Leroy is in a box. When I get home, Emma's either on the cat tree or sofa while Leroy might be in the bath tub.
If I'm not using it in the carrier to take Boone and Gracie to the vet, it is used as a "toy box" for all the mice,balls, and puffs the kittens play with to keep them in one place. Of course throughout the day, they get taken all over the house but when I go to bed, I can at least say the toys were picked up. :)

Youcantseemegrrr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat she sleeps many place her tree, couch, behind something, underneath, around, on top and where ever else she pleases.
20200519_120347.jpg

I bought a little round cushion bed for her but she peed on it (luckily it didn't go through). I just threw it away. She does sleep/lounge on a bed I made for my previous cat that she inherited.
20200814_094646.jpg

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mingo is sleeping on top of the couch cushions right now, and it's one of his favorite spots. He also likes to sleep in his cat trees, and at night, he sleeps in an armchair. Lily likes to sleep on an ottoman or my lounge chair, and at night, she does sleep in a cat bed.

I introduced her to the cat bed after she had a shallow box she liked to sleep in. I traded the box for the cat bed, and she's slept in it ever since. Mingo joined her once in the cat bed, but she chased him off. It's now her territory.

jeannem

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Suki likes to sleep on my recliner behind the foot stool and in front of my back pillow. Yesterday she slept all afternoon on a folded up bath mat with a heating pad under it. Then late afternoon shifted to the hand towel behind it next to the wall in the corner.