Where ARE you when you're on TCS?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
When I'm at home, I'm sitting in the computer room at my computer. If it's later on in the evening, I can be found in bed, with the furkids, surfing on my Droid. The other night, DH and I were both in bed surfing on our Droids.
Well, at least we're doing it together! What was funny (to us, anyway) is that he sent me a text, while we were lying in bed and could have just talked to me. He does things sometimes just to make me smile. And what did the text say? "I love you." Awwwww

DH and I have desktop computers (he's using my old computer), but he'd really like to have a laptop and has been hinting around to "Santa" for one this year for Christmas.

I usually get online right after I get to work in the morning. I'm here earlier than I have to be so that I can spend some time with my coffee and the 'net before I have to start working.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am at home on the couch in the family room! And in the morning, when I get on the site, Perla will watch the screen for a few minutes before she joins the other cats in the morning crazies.
I am usually on TCS at every possible opportunity during the day and night. But, at night, I am in bed with the Ipad when I am on TCS. I HATE typing on the Ipad. It spells the words for you and sometimes if I don't read what I typed it comes up with a totally different word. Crazy thing......

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm almost always at home when I'm on TCS. Well, that is, unless I'm at someone else's house where I can peek in or if I took my laptop with me somewhere. I can also browse the web from my Nook and have been known to check in from there, but it's difficult (for me) to navigate and I find using my laptop much easier.

At home, I am typically in one of three places. A lot of the time, I'm downstairs on the main floor, in the family room -- with doggies and kitties piled on me and beside me. I am also often upstairs in my "apartment." When I am up there, it's either in the living space or my bedroom. It depends on my mood, I guess. Actually, as I think about it, I've been spending much more time upstairs lately. But, I'm always on my laptop and always have a tab open for TCS.

Good thread idea

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
90% of the time I'm on my laptop on the couch in the livinig room... the other 10% of of the time is split between the kitchen table and my bow making work area

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Either on my laptop in the living room (desk or couch), on the "spare", meaning old, jointly used laptop in the study, or on my smartphone on the train or in the teachers' lounge at school.

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The laptop is oversized, so it very seldom leaves my office off the kitchen. It's much easier to post on it, but I have Sprint mobile broadband, and it's so unreliable.

So, mostly I use my phone. At work they block all interactive sites, so no forums allowed on the school computers (must protect the children), But reception on phones isn't good in the school building. Some can't even make calls in the building. But, I can usually view tcs from where I am now, at my desk at work. I just have to be patient.

So, I look at tcs just about everywhere - except when I'm driving, or in the bathtub.

Even sitting on my porches, or garden swing.

Robin

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sometimes I'll use the laptop from the couch, but mainly I'll use the desktop in our office/guestroom because I love to play the games in the arcade, and can do it much faster with the desktop mouse rather than the laptop mouse

allroundthesun

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In my living room; I don't have a laptop, so I'm at my desk:

Please excuse the stripe of blue on the wall, I'm trying to choose a paint colour for the room right now - definitely not going with that one, eek!

Sometimes I use my iPhone to browse/post if I'm out, practically anywhere - haven't done that here yet, but I'm sure I will.

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by allroundthesun

Please excuse the stripe of blue on the wall, I'm trying to choose a paint colour for the room right now - definitely not going with that one, eek!
[offtopic]See that light green notebook and candle, make the walls that color![/offtopic]