When Thor Met the Lamb!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Thread starter
Top Cat
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,154
Purraise
8
Location
South East Iowa
I took Thor to meet my mom's lamb!
It was pretty humorous!!!

As soon as he walked in the door!


Thor WAS in this picture!



He mustered up some courage.....


A couple of the lamb



And me bottle feeding her!
 

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
20,445
Purraise
17
Location
NE OH
that lamb is the most adorable thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
3,667
Purraise
2
Thor & that little lamb are such cutie pies!
I love seeing two different animals meeting for the 1st time
 

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
1,089
Purraise
4
Location
Oregon
If she somehow disappears or something... I had nothing to do with it... and no that is NOT a lamb in my backyard. :p
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #11

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Thread starter
Top Cat
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,154
Purraise
8
Location
South East Iowa
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

O.M.G. Could those lamby pictures be any cuter!!??


That is soooooooooo adorable
Probably not!!!

Originally Posted by sharky

that needs a cuteness warning
I forgot about that


Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Thor & that little lamb are such cutie pies!
I love seeing two different animals meeting for the 1st time
I love seeing different creatures meet eachother too!!! You should have seen our horses meet the 28 inch tall full grown mini horse we had!!!
Now that was funny! (I need to find some pictures of him and post them sometime!)

Originally Posted by babyharley

Awwwwwwwwww!!
They are both too cute!


( I miss Thor's sweaters
)
I think he does too sometimes! He just loves his sweaters!

Originally Posted by Plebayo

If she somehow disappears or something... I had nothing to do with it... and no that is NOT a lamb in my backyard. :p
Ok, I'll remember that....Plebayo had nothing to do with the disapperance of little lamby!
 

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
7,731
Purraise
38
Location
Over the river and through the woods...
Oh, how adorable!! Oh, and I LOVE the Schlitz cans in the back ground!
Just making himself at home, isn't he?
That IS just milk in the bottle right?


Sorry, I couldn't resist! Somewhere around here I have a pic of chasing around beer cans that he somehow knocked out of the trashcan while we were at work. Yeah, it was time for mommy and daddy to take out the trash!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #15

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Thread starter
Top Cat
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,154
Purraise
8
Location
South East Iowa
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh, how adorable!! Oh, and I LOVE the Schlitz cans in the back ground!
Just making himself at home, isn't he?
That IS just milk in the bottle right?


Sorry, I couldn't resist! Somewhere around here I have a pic of chasing around beer cans that he somehow knocked out of the trashcan while we were at work. Yeah, it was time for mommy and daddy to take out the trash!
I've gotten so used to that garage I didn't even notice!!!!


It's my dad's "Man Cave"
He has air conditioning and a heater in that garage. Not to mention a fridge, and a TV
Last time I went home I noticed one of the TVs from in the house was missing. When I asked he said...."Oh, it's out in the garage, the one out there went bad."
 

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
7,731
Purraise
38
Location
Over the river and through the woods...
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I've gotten so used to that garage I didn't even notice!!!!


It's my dad's "Man Cave"
He has air conditioning and a heater in that garage. Not to mention a fridge, and a TV
Last time I went home I noticed one of the TVs from in the house was missing. When I asked he said...."Oh, it's out in the garage, the one out there went bad."
Oh hon, I think it's cute! Every man needs a "man cave". My DH's is his computer room, and I only go in there to put the dogs in their crates at night. I just thought it was funny because my dad had the same kinds of cans in his "man cave"....the basement.

But, like I said, adorable pics!
 
Top