When is my cat going to go into labour ?!

Deshart2020

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is pregnant and I don’t know how far along however the past week she has gotten extremely larger and I looked up signs of labour and it says their temperature normally drops to about 37.2 degrees Celsius 1-2 days before birth and that was her exact temperature on Thursday. She also has what I believe to be dried milk on her nipples. She is very affectionate with me but is still moving around the house a lot.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deshart2020

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has definitely been nesting, about a week ago she was just sooking at me to make her a little area, I have made two and she has been laying/napping in one of the areas. She has also been quite clingy towards me. I rang the vet on Thursday and they said by the sounds of it within couple days she should have them. 😊

Deshart2020

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So am I! Hopefully not long either I’m quite anxious and excited, hopefully their is a gorgeous black with bright green eyes kitten like her mumma!

Deshart2020

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Definitely will upload some pics and will keep you updated with her progress ! 😊

Deshart2020

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Very affectionate and clingy tonight, absolutely loving belly rubs!

Deshart2020

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So looking for some advice, the kittens are very big and active and it doesn’t look like her vulva has opened but there is some sort of discharge

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi, it should be soon :)

If you haven't already had a chance, take a look at the articles I posted for you above on post #2, and you could touch base with your vet as well.

Deshart2020

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Still nothing but they won’t stop moving her belly is really hard and they are constantly pushing against her belly